Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Week 48 - Birthday Model

Yep... the title pretty much sums it all up. I've always love to take a picture of my cousin but she always refuse. And last Friday when testing a seamless white background shot, I forced her to pose. =)

She was lovely. Long legged Julie Ann could pass as a model. I just love photographing her.




I love this one.  Inspite of the wispy strings of hair in her face, I caught a glimpse of her soul from her eyes... it speaks simplicity.




Session all done.... I enjoyed it.  Hope to trick you to posing some more.  You are beautiful inside and out.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


9 comments:

  1. She is lovely! Wonderful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the composition of the third image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful young woman, love the angle of the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty. you lighting looks great on that white seamless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is lovely! She should model for you more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how fun. She is a beautiful model. I hope she'll let you take more photos of her. Congrats on the lighting and seamless too.

    ReplyDelete