Here's my first play:
SOOC (Straight Out Of Camera).
1) I first adjusted on ACR and adjusted my WB to what pleases my eyes.
2) Then played with blend modes with adjusting the opacity varying from 35%-60%.
3) Next, I merged the layers.
4) And created another for dodge and burn layer. I specifially do it in the eye, nose, lilps and hair areas.
5) Since I see "white" eyeballs looks a little blewish. I created another layer and used white brush adjusting the opacity. Another layer for the black brush for the iris since I see the blue matress reflection (which bothers me a lot). Then adjusted opacity again.
6) Merged layers. I cropped out some white sky since it destructs my eyes.
7) Used spot healing brush for some unwanted stuffs in the eyes and lips. Put a very light pink blush in her cheeks.
8) Lastly, I did use unsharp mask with the entire image and merged all layers. Here goes my result.
And the second:
1) Edited in ACR for white balance adjustments.
2) Applied changes on blend modes with dodge and burn
3) Tested black and white conversion. And found that her eye bags are a little bit dark so I did dodge and burn again with some gausian blur on it. I did separate layer for eyes and see if sharpening will have an effect on it
4) My final output.