Saturday, July 9, 2011

Week 46 - Happy Birthday Daniel

I have spent quite a bit of time with this little charmer. I've received a call from a fellow photography enthusiast (Arlene, thanks on these!) if I wanted to shoot a newborn. Well well, since newborn is my favorite, I instantly said Yes. I scheduled the shoot practically four hours after receiving the call. And to much excitement, I dig out my shelves and sorted out what props I should be using. From blankets to towels, bean bag to shawls, the heater and of cors my own crochet hat props. I love being able to add those small touches to the newborn photos I make.

So ariving on time and with loads of stuff, husband dear and I immediately set the things (thanks daddy!). The room was warm and I can feel the excitement of everybody. But I am so sorry I had to ask them out (even husband dear) because the little Daniel is getting cranky. He knows everyone's eyes are on him. And when he settled, session started. Daddy Kirbz was such a good support to Mommy Ems and me. He's such a stage daddy.

Here are a few images from one super newborn session we had last Friday. You'll be seeing a lot more of him here on the blog coming up real soon!




14 comments: