Friday, March 11, 2011

Week 34 - Capturing Your Glow

I was so happy to see one of my favorite families last Friday. Melanie is now having a baby boy and I got the chance to watch her glow and capture the baby bump before it makes his way into the world.


I always like a variety of shots and although Melanie says she's doesn't know how to pose, she was very versatile in front of the camera, from an ordinary girl comes a special extraordinary person as you can see below!




   




Little MJ is so excited and can’t wait to start cuddling her baby brother.



3 comments:

  1. I bet your friend is proud of these... She could be a preggy model.

    Little MJ looks really excited

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camille - I hope she is. Just crossing fingers she would like it. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely pics. I love the kid posing on her mom's tummy. She's gorgeous and looks like she's very excite

    ReplyDelete