Saturday, January 15, 2011

Week 26 - Imortal : Angel Locsin’s new Teleserye with John Lloyd Cruz

Imortal teleserye is a primetime television soap in the Philippines. Aside from the amazing trailer of the said soap by Angel Locsin and John Lloyd Cruz.  A drama romance fantasy and fiction twined together to come up with another first in Pinoy tv series. Imortal teleserye tells of love between two immortals, a werewolf and a vampire bound by the unexpected. Imortal as their acting abilities are, this is the new teleserye that stars the beautiful and sexy Angel Locsin with John Lloyd Cruz. Both were paired for the first time with each other to give a different combination of entertainment and irony to the story. I think this will not be compared with the Twilight saga of Stephanie Meyer.

Oops oops...  Let me begin again, kidding aside!  But really, where do I begin?  I'm at a loss for words for these couple.  These are my brother-in-law and sister-in-law to be.  Although I was not able to attend this photoshoot and credits to my husband dear for the wonderful shots,  I did the editing. 

They met when they were still in highschool.  Both teenagers back then- morphed into the man of his dreams and the lady to his all these years.  A decade later, they wanted some sort of "engagement" shoot.  Well, I'm hoping they will be soon.  Anyway, don't they look like they will be happily married.












Thanks to both of you for trusting us to see this side of you.  Your photos made me see how lucky we are as husband and wife.  I was reminded how nice it is to walk life with my best friend... you guess who..

sweet =)

0 Comment:

Post a Comment