Sunday, August 1, 2010

Week 2

I swear I had a hard time shooting for this engagement session. Waking up 4 in the morning was first on my list and second to it was the weather. It was hot as usual. I got my old school camera to settle before the shoot. Unfortunately the haze on my lens didn't fade for more than half an hour.


The couple was TROOPERS. They showed up with huge smiles and kept their awesome attitudes through the hot and humid weather. And although the sun was up early and sticky heat is all over me, I had a great morning. I did had a blast with these two and managed to get some great shots (at least in my eyes), despite Mother Nature’s wrath.

Here are my 2 shots for my 52 week project.

Gear: Nikon D40,Nikkor AF-S DX 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR, natural light
Settings: f5.6, 1/30, ISO 200

Post process: Lightroom v2
Adjusted crop area to focus on couple.
Used the tone curve to adjust color to make a summer-feel effect on photo.
Online watermarking with PicMarkr!

Gear: Nikon D40,Nikkor AF-S DX 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR, natural light
Settings: f5.6, 1/250, ISO 200

Post process: Lightroom v2
Used the spot removal tool to make skin seamless.
Graduated filter helped in correcting overexposed area.
Also did some post-crop vignetting to radiate out from the center making the subject to be in the center of the photo.
Online watermarking with PicMarkr!

0 Comment:

Post a Comment