Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Week 42 - My Prince Turns Two!

I've experienced my first mother's day when he was born.  It was amazing!  Greatest gift anyone could ever receive. 

Last Friday, I baked his advance birthday cake and planned for a cake smash party for the next day.  And it was difficult to get some shots with Albert.  He doesn't like slimmy stuff and even touching the cake.  Nevertheless, I had fun spending time with him.  And for you my son, I wish you to be a man who will not measure his power and greatness by his fortune but by his virtue.  Crossing fingers and hoping me and your daddy will teach you good virtues in everything.














1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Happy Birthday to him! He did get a little messy, huh!? I really love those last two. I hope you and your family had a wonderful day celebrating his birthday!

    ReplyDelete