Saturday, November 13, 2010

Week 17 - Pit Lane

Had a great weekend spending time with my son.  I took half of my day off from office.  We went to the Pit Lane Walk last Thursday 3pm directly after a short visit to our embassy here in Abu Dhabi.  So what's special about the Pit Lane,  Albert got a chance to see the team garages and the drivers up close.  Although he doesn't really care about them and clueless who they are, I know he enjoyed our day trip.  Doesn't it show from his face??  He was running all the way, touching it and exploring all what comes in his mind.

I took this shot and my husband dear did the processing.  Good stuff isn't it?

Gear: Nikon D90, Tamron 70-200f/2.8, 
Settings: f5.6, 1/250sec., ISO 200,
Post process: Vignetting, adjusting the curve to what ever he liked and Watermarked with Lightroom 3  

Gear: Nikon D90, Tamron 70-200f/2.8, 
Settings: f2.8, 1/250sec., ISO 200, flash power 1/8,
Post process: Vignetting, adjusting the the blacks, clarity, color, hue & saturation, and Watermarked with Lightroom 3   

0 Comment:

Post a Comment