Let's face it; almost everyone has their own cameras. And no matter how much we take our camera out, there are a lot of pictures we could take. And I may say, I'm on a challenge these days.
I am Imelda Molina Custodio and I am based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. I've discovered a new hobby and I am doing my own 52 week project. Why 52 week not a 365 day? A photo-a-day seems like too much of a commitment to me. I'm married and we have a toddler and a busy office life in addition. If I want to develop photography, this 52 week project is perfect for this.
Here are my self impose rules for my 52 week project.
1. I have to hit the shutter button at least a week.
2. I have to choose 2 best shots of the week and post it on a latest every Saturday midnight.
3. For the two shots I had, I should post the raw and the edited versions so as to work also on my editing skill set. In editing, only light modifications shall be done.
4. Images taken by other people shall not be posted unless full credit will be given.
5. Images I took previously could show up here but I have to take in to account the date taken.
6. I’m only allowed to miss posting if I have technical issues with a computer, have limited access to Internet and any life threatening incidence (hope not!).
I have to do this because I need to prove that I can do good pictures. And for you guys, play nice. Leave comments and give me advice how to improve my skill.
Wish me luck!!!